Hillside Slide Model: Gorden
Description : Single fiberglass flume designed for hillside and landscape applications.
Slide Run : 42'
Height above Water Level : 6'
Platform Size : N/A
- 36" inside diameter fiberglass flume
- Flume: ultra violet stabilized gelcoat
- Stairs & platform: available
- Flume posts are required in accordance to the elevation.
- 600-800 gpm water flow recommended
- Splash down dimension 13' x 20'
- Minimum water depth: 3'
- USA Made
- Deluxe Series: Stainless steel polyester powder coated except tower and flume posts which are mild steel with chemical resistant Aqua-Kote undercoating and polyester powder coat topcoat.
Note: Platform and stair treads are textured Aqua-Plast coated aluminum
- North Star Series: Mild steel with chemical resistant Aqua-Kote undercoating and polyester powder coat topcoat.
Note: Platform and stair treads are textured Aqua-Plast coated aluminum.
- Hot dipped galvanized available
- Stairs: Aqua-Plast coated textured aluminum surface; closed risers (a) 7” rise, 11” tread, 36” wide; textured aluminum; closed risers; (b) 48” width; (c) Inner handrails (if applicable)
- Stair Configurations: Many variations available
- Gates: Locking gate to flume entrance.
- Flag and banner holders.
- Tower Roof: (a) Steel; (b) Wood; (c) Fabric; (d) Tongue & groove decking with the wood or steel roofs.
- Water pumps & covers
- Perimeter Fencing
- Factory installation or on-site technical assistance.
Contact us for other configurations