Water Slides - Tunnel
Making A Difference.... Water slides are beyond any playground slide. They increase speeds and loads on the slides and users. Natural Structures waterslides are engineered for proper radius and slope for a safe and smooth yet exciting and fun ride experience.
Closed risers now standard for all stairs.
Vertical slats now standard on
all stair handrails.
- Water Depth: 3' minimum or deeper
- Exciting family entertainment
- Huge 30" I.D. closed waterslide flumes for children and adults
- Waterslide flume: color impregnated UV stabilized
- Platform: Aqua-Plast coated textured aluminum surface.
- Stairs: 7” rise, 11” tread, 36” wide;
Aqua-Plast coated textured aluminum surface; closed risers.
- Low maintenance
- Sweeping 7' 3" radius curves for safety and comfort
- Designs for your unique application and budget requirements.
- Over 70 standard models available
- Stainless steel base plates, hardware & anchor bolts
- Single, double or triple flumes
- USA made
- Deluxe Series: Stainless steel polyester powder coated except tower and flume posts which are mild steel with chemical resistant Aqua-Kote undercoating and polyester powder coat topcoat.
Note: Platform and stair treads are textured Aqua-Plast coated aluminum
- North Star Series: Mild steel with chemical resistant Aqua-Kote undercoating and polyester powder coat topcoat.
Note: Platform and stair treads are textured Aqua-Plast coated aluminum.
- Hot dipped galvanized
- Stairs: (a) 48” width; (b) Inner handrails (if applicable); (c) Spiral stairs
- Narrow Deck Configurations
- Gates: Locking gate to flume entrance
- Flag and banner holders
- Roofs: (a) Steel, (b) Wood, (c) Fabric, (d) Tongue & groove roof decking for wood or steel roofs
- Perimeter Fencing
- Pump Covers
- Factory Installation or On-site Technical Assistance
Thank you clients, for the many opportunities you have given us to help design a slide for your facilities. Many of those designs have included limited deck spaces, slides hanging from facility ceilings, through walls, landscaping, rivers, beaches, lakes, ect.
We appreciate your comments:
"The pool and the slide are a huge hit. We are averaging over 300 a day during the week! Last year we averaged about 20-30 at the old pool." Newnan, GA (Slide #1615)
"Within 30 days of operation, we exceeded the previous years' total participation" city of Mitchell, SD (Slide #1610).
Palomar Mountain, California sold $21,000 dollars in memberships in 22 days after installing the 1628 slide.
"Exceeded our expectations" Nags Head, NC (Slide #1625).
"We can tell the difference in popularity between pools with slides and those without."
"The slides are easy to maintain." Brandywine, Coatesville, PA (Slides #1610 & #1616).
"The slides have been a good addition to the pool. The kids love it!" Snohomish, WA (Slide #9208).
A special thanks to you and many others for the references you have given. We look forward to serving you in the future.
DESIGN * ENGINEER * MANUFACTURE