Narrow Deck Water Slides
|[Click on pictures below for more info]|
Our clients & associates have requested our engineering dept. to design water slides for narrow pool decks for existing pools. The popular 1625 family water slide was designed along with others for an enjoyable & exciting slide ride.
The water slides are easy to install directly onto the pool deck requiring only 1-3 days of installation time. The 1625 & 1631 exits into 3' water depth or greater making these the most versatile slides. Other designs are available.
Our new chemical resistant Aqua-Kote undercoating finds favor with many of our clients. Along with the stainless steel base plates, these two features together reducing the corrosive effect of harsh pool water environments.
Closed risers standard for all stairs
- Designed for 2' minimum or deeper
- Exciting family entertainment
- 30" I.D. flumes for children and adults
- Deck: Aqua-Plast coated textured aluminum surface.
- Stairs: 8" rise, 8" tread, 24" wide;
Aqua-Plast coated textured aluminum surface.
- Low maintenance
- Sweeping 7' - 3" radius curves for safety and comfort
- Designs for your unique application and budget requirements.
- Over 70 standard models available
- Stainless steel for durability
- Single, double or triple flumes
- USA made
- Deluxe Series: stainless steel polyester powder coated except the tower posts and stair channels, which are mild steel with chemical resistant Aqua-Kote undercoating and polyester powder coat topcoat.
- North Star Series: Mild steel with chemical resistant Aqua-Kote undercoating and polyester powder coat topcoat.
- Hot dipped galvanized available
- Stairs: (a) 7" rise, 11" tread, 36" wide; textured aluminum; closed risers; (b) Inner handrails (if applicable)
- Stair Configurations: Many variations available
- Gates: Locking gate to flume entrance.
- Flag and banner holders.
- Tower Roof: (a) Steel; (b) Wood; (c) Fabric; (d) Tongue & groove decking with the wood or steel roofs.
- Water pumps & covers
- Perimeter Fencing
- Factory installation or on-site technical assistance.